The apple of our eyes
Time really flies my sunshine
Big eyes,Pink lips
I really love your tiny curls
Wishing you all the happiness in the world
Happy birthday my little girl
कल तक बस एक खेल था जो अब आये ना वो समझ अक्सर सुनते और सुलझाते उसको मैं खुद ही उसमे जाऊं उलझ अज़ब सी है, ये कैसी माया जिसे अब तक मैं समझ ना पाया है एक पहेली ऐसी जिसे सुलझाओ तो मैं जानुं है एक कहानी ऐसी जिसे सुन पाओ तो मैं मानू
On our way back home all of a sudden my husband asked… “Shall we go for a long drive?” With amazement I responded, "Yes of course…" I have used the word amazement because to be very honest, I was actually thinking the same and was about to ask him to go for a drive… Choo kar mere mann ko kiya tune kya ishara, badla ye mausam lage pyara jag saara... Our musical companion made it just perfect... J I … well let’s not be so self-centered… “WE” could actually feel the aura of love… Nothing could have been more perfect than this. Sitting on the front seat of my car, I was enjoying this romantic drive. Suddenly came across something which was not very unusual but yeah it struck me to the core. A thought took over the romantic number flowing through my mind… I wanted to share this small encounter with a lady who also seemed real excited sitting on the carrier of her bicycle in scorching sun… Not to forget she also had headset plugged in her ears, happi...
Life is changing Each day, a new beginning I welcome these changes For eternity, wholeheartedly Looking at the sky Blend of blue and white Gives a glimpse of serenity I see in your eyes And I love walking, The Path of life...
Comments
Post a Comment