Cloud Nine
On our way back home all of a
sudden my husband asked…
“Shall we go for a long drive?”
With amazement I responded,
"Yes of course…"
I have used the word amazement
because to be very honest, I was actually thinking the same and was about to
ask him to go for a drive…
Choo kar mere mann
ko kiya tune kya ishara,
badla ye mausam
lage pyara jag saara...
Our musical companion made it just perfect... J I … well let’s not
be so self-centered… “WE” could actually
feel the aura of love…
Nothing could have been more
perfect than this.
Sitting on the front seat of my
car, I was enjoying this romantic drive. Suddenly came across something which
was not very unusual but yeah it struck me to the core. A thought took over the
romantic number flowing through my mind…
I wanted to share this small
encounter with a lady who also seemed real excited sitting on the carrier of
her bicycle in scorching sun… Not to forget she also had headset plugged in her
ears, happily enjoying the rhythm of her existence. Enjoying the ride with her
husband she seemed the happiest woman on this earth.. (well of course after me
;))
A satisfying smile on her face made
me realize that..
LIFE is beautiful &
interesting …. Small things in life can give us much more pleasure and optimism
than we deserve…
There are moments when you are
trapped amongst a number of things just to draw happiness out of those but yes
in this bhagadauri and pace of life you tend to forget the
real Happiness
I was glad to see that and enjoy
that real moment of freedom and bliss…
I fell in love
once again with ……….. LIFE
Nice really nice nidhi........ i too fell in love.......... :)
ReplyDeleteas usual...just awesome..
ReplyDeletegood one, you can get into fiction writing
ReplyDeleteThank you Sir :)
Delete